Hi Everyone, welcome to my blog (^-^)
First of all, I want to say thank you for reading this blog, really appreciate it.
The purpose of me creating this blog, is to record the information I have collected during my stocks research. I know that if I don't write them down in somewhere, I'm sure I will forget about what I have read after researching for so many companies. So this is how I got this blog idea.
Another purpose is to improve my English. English is not my first language, and I always wish I can be very good in my English someday. Some people told me that if I write more often, my English will be improved day after day. Hope by taking this action, I will achieve my goal in the near future.
Just so you know, I do research on these stocks for myself, and I'm not good in figures and analysis. So the research is merely based on what I know. And also I'm not providing any investment advise.
I will write some article about fortune too.
That's all about this blog, hope you enjoy your reading (^-^)
Tuesday, July 11, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Clorox: A Brand I Knew Since I was a Kid
I remembered Clorox, this brand since I was 5 years old, watching my grandma used it to bleach dirty socks. Ever since then, the strong effe...
-
Hi Everyone, welcome to my blog (^-^) First of all, I want to say thank you for reading this blog, really appreciate it. The purpose of ...
-
I remembered Clorox, this brand since I was 5 years old, watching my grandma used it to bleach dirty socks. Ever since then, the strong effe...
-
American Eagle Outfitters was founded in 1977 by Jerry Silverman and Mark Silverman, this year is its 40th anniversary. AEO went public on ...
No comments:
Post a Comment